Can my spouse or dependent children get VA education benefits?


In some cases, the dependent or surviving spouse and children of a Veteran can get educational assistance through a GI Bill program.
Learn more about Survivors’ and Dependents’ Assistance

Also, if you haven’t used all of your Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits, you may be able to transfer up to 36 months of benefits to your spouse or a dependent child.
Learn more about transferring benefits

If you have a service-connected disability that limits your ability to work or prevents you from working, your dependent family members may be eligible for Educational and Career Counseling—and other support—through Veteran Readiness and Employment (VR&E).
Learn more about VR&E services for dependent family members